Sponsored

Curvy Actress, Juliet Ibrahim, shares adorable photos with her son as he turns 5 (Photos)

The Ghanaian actress has been very private when it comes to her son with her ex husband.Today being his 5th birthday,she decided to show him off, writing:


Happy birthday to the love of my life. 5 years old already wow I’m gonna be a grand mom very soon. I Love you crazy my darling and you make mommy so proud. May God’s blessings be upon you now and forevermore In Jesus name I pray Amen. Thank you Lord for blessing me with a wonderful child may you continue to give me the strength and wisdom to be the best mother to him. Amen. Today is your day big man I celebrate you. #happybirthday



Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: All comments made on this blog are of the comment authors only and the blog owner should not be held responsible for any social media damage caused whatsoever