Sponsored

I Left My House Of Reps Ambition To Support Uche Nwosu

The Honorable Commissioner for Transportation and facilitator of Ugwumba Movement Chief Lasbery Okafor in an interview with Forgetimes TV said he dropped his house of reps ambition to support the Ugwumba Uche Nwosu project.

According to the Oru East APC Chieftain, “I dropped my Federal House aspirations so I can focus better on the Uche Nwosu project, the only thing I want to do is make sure I deliver Ugwumba Uche Nwosu, he is the only person who can continue Okorocha’s legacies, he has been with this Government since 2011 as Deputy Chief of Staff, Commissioner and now Chief of Staff, he wouldn’t start setting up panels to understand the system when he emerges as he already knows what’s in place and what’s not in place and he’s an energetic young man”.

He also said that, Uche Nwosu was the pioneer Governorship Candidate of the Imo APC as of 2014 before he handed over the party ticket to Governor Okorocha after an unsuccessful shot at the Presidency.

Share on Google Plus

About Flowrymz

Full time proffesional blogger!! jayz's distance cousin!! fresh dude! follow me on instagram & twitter @Flowrymz

1 Replies:

Disclaimer: All comments made on this blog are of the comment authors only and the blog owner should not be held responsible for any social media damage caused whatsoever