Sponsored

SEPP BLATTER QUITS!

Sepp Blatter has simply quit, as he has stated when he said he’s finished with football. Blatter made this comment after saying he’ll be appealing his eight year ban. Meanwhile in  an interview with The Wall Street Journal in Zurich on Tuesday, the outgoing president said: “I’ve finished my work in football.“I lost faith in our organization on May 27 with this intervention by American law enforcement". The same day he presented Fifa as a mafia-type organisation.“I spent 40 years at Fifa. It doesn’t bother me to talk about the past, because the past was more brilliant for me than the future.”Along with the eight-year ban, Blatter was fined 50,000 Swiss francs compared to Platini’s 80,000.“He’s a little more expensive than I am,” Blatter said. “But this is nonsense. According to Swiss law, to suspend one for eight years, "one must have committed a murder or a bank robbery.”



Petite Sheila
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: All comments made on this blog are of the comment authors only and the blog owner should not be held responsible for any social media damage caused whatsoever